The “Network for the promotion of sustainable Consumption in European Regions”, abbreviated “NEPIM” is an international non-profit association under Belgian law.
It is governed by the provisions of Title III of the law of 27 July 1921 on non-profit associations, foundations and international associations.
The Association is a coalition open to any organisation and regional authority which satisfies all of the following criteria:
- it is located in geographical Europe;
- it has no illegal activities in accordance with the Belgian law;
- it is active in the field of consumer protection and propagates patterns of sustainable consumption;
- it accepts the Association’s statutes, its internal rules and the NEPIM Charter;
- it is active at regional level.
The Association has two membership categories: Active members and associated members.
- The active membership is reserved for organisations or authorities that fulfil all five criteria.
- Associated membership has to meet only criteria 2, 3 und 4.
If you are interested, please read the association’s statutes and NEPIM Charter below.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org